The Credit Committee and Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 22, 2018 at 2:00pm. Unless otherwise noted, Credit Committee Meetings will begin at 1:30 p.m. and Board Meetings will begin at 2:00 p.m.
Meeting is located in Suite 500, 2 Pillsbury Street, Concord, NH unless otherwise specified. Please see below for the meeting schedule and current agenda.
- Introduction of Board Members.
- Approval of Minutes for the Board Meeting of December 18, 2017.
- Appointment by Chairman of Vice Chairman and Treasurer.
- Election of Officers for the Board in accordance with the BFA By-Laws (Clerk, Senior Credit Officer, and Chief Financial Officer).
- Public Hearing for Assignment of $155,687,500 Tax-exempt Bond Capacity under RSA 162-M.
- To establish categories for the 2018 Private Activity Bond Limit.
- To consider approving the carry forward of $249,739,000 in 2017 Private Activity Bond Limit for the following categories: Industrial - $10,000,000; Solid Waste - $97,081,500; Water & Sewer - $30,000,000; and Reserve - $112,657,500.
- Public Hearing for use and allocation of available $115,000,000 Credit Limit among uses authorized by RSA 162-A.
- To establish category limits in accordance with RSA 162-A:22, Unified Contingent Credit Limit.
- Month End Financial Reports and Score card - William C. Rushforth
- Lending Reports - Michael B. Donahue
a. CAP Loan Report
b. Available Capacity by Program
- Executive Director's Report.
- Nonpublic Session.
- Other Business.