The regular meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for Monday, February 11,, 2019 at 2:00pm. Unless otherwise noted, Credit Committee Meetings will begin at 1:30 p.m. and Board Meetings will begin at 2:00 p.m.
All meetings are located in the Pillsbury Conference Room, 2 Pillsbury Street, Concord, NH unless otherwise specified. Please see below for the meeting schedule and current agenda.
1. Introduction of Board Members.
2. Approval of Minutes for the Board Meeting of January 14, 2019.
3. Election of Officers for the Board in accordance with the BFA By-Laws
(Vice Chairman and Treasurer).
4. Public Hearing for Assignment of $158,372,500 Tax-exempt Bond Capacity under RSA 162-M.
5. To establish categories for the 2019 Private Activity Bond Limit.
6. Month End Financial Reports – William C. Rushforth - handout
7. Lending Reports
a. CAP Loan Report
b. Available Capacity by Program
8. Executive Director's Report.
9. Nonpublic Session.
10. Other Business.