The Credit Committee and Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 23, 2017 at 2:00pm. Unless otherwise noted, Credit Committee Meetings will begin at 1:30 p.m. and Board Meetings will begin at 2:00 p.m.
All meetings are located in the Pillsbury Conference Room, 2 Pillsbury Street, Concord, NH unless otherwise specified. Please see below for the meeting schedule and current agenda.
1. Introduction of Board Members.
2. Approval of Minutes for the Board Meeting of December 19, 2016.
3. Appointment by Chairman of Vice Chairman and Treasurer.
4. Election of Officers for the Board in accordance with the BFA By-Laws
(Clerk, Senior Credit Officer, and Chief Financial Officer).
5. Public Hearing for Assignment of $152,657,500 Tax-exempt Bond Capacity under RSA 162- M.
6. To establish categories for the 2017 Private Activity Bond Limit.
7. To consider approving the carry forward of $172,081,500 in 2016 Private Activity Bond
Limit for Solid Waste and Water & Sewer.
8. Public Hearing for use and allocation of available $115,000,000 Credit Limit among uses
authorized by RSA 162-A.
9. To establish category limits in accordance with RSA 162-A:22, Unified Contingent Credit
10. To consider approving the NHBFA CDE Net Income Policy.
11. To consider approving a request from the City of Concord for $5,000 for an Incubator
Needs Assessment and Development Plan.
12. Month End Financial Reports – William C. Rushforth
13. Lending Reports - Michael B. Donahue
a. CAP Loan Report
b. Available Capacity by Program
14. Executive Director's Report.
15. Nonpublic Session.