The Credit Committee and Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 23, 2017 at 2:00pm. Unless otherwise noted, Credit Committee Meetings will begin at 1:30 p.m. and Board Meetings will begin at 2:00 p.m.
All meetings are located in the Pillsbury Conference Room, 2 Pillsbury Street, Concord, NH unless otherwise specified. Please see below for the meeting schedule and current agenda.
1. Introduction of Board Members.
2. Approval of Minutes for the Telephonic Board Meeting of December 17, 2018.
3. Election of Officers for the Board in accordance with the BFA By-Laws
(Clerk and Chief Financial Officer).
4. Public Hearing for Assignment of $158,372,500 Tax-exempt Bond Capacity under RSA 162-M.
5. To establish categories for the 2019 Private Activity Bond Limit.
6. To consider approving the carry forward of $400,966,500 in 2018 Private Activity Bond
Limit; $20,000,000 for Industrial; $235,426,500 for Solid Waste; and $145,540,000 for Water and Sewer.
7. Public Hearing for use and allocation of available $115,000,000 Credit Limit among uses
authorized by RSA 162-A.
8. To establish category limits in accordance with RSA 162-A:22, Unified Contingent Credit
9. Month End Financial Reports – William C. Rushforth
10. Lending Reports
a. CAP Loan Report
b. Available Capacity by Program
11. Executive Director's Report.
12. Nonpublic Session.
13. Other Business.